The largest independent eProcurement conference in the region.
ProcureTECH ’23 is the 14th PASA run technology event and will take place online from 9.00am to 3pm AEDT 28th & 29th March 2023.
Join us at PASA ProcureTECH ‘23
ProcureTECH is the region’s largest independent event specifically focussed on eProcurement technologies that directly enable and assist the procurement function.
The 2023 programme addresses the key challenges most procurement teams face when making the business case, selecting and implementing the right solutions for them.
Topics addressed during the event will include:
- Trends in the eProcurement global landscape
- Why Procurement rarely gets the technology it wants?
- The five levers of value in eProcurement business cases …
- Supply chain data security
- Driving better ESG outcomes through technology
- The four stages of eProcurement acquisition – and what can possibly go wrong?
Buyers can attend free.
Genuine procurement buyers and practitioners can attend this event free of charge under the hosted buyer model.
In order to qualify for the hosted buyer programme, procurement delegates must commit to conducting a minimum of four pre-scheduled meetings on behalf of their organisation for up to 30 minutes with participating technology suppliers. This allows you to quickly ‘screen’ vendors for suitability with minimum effort or buy-side resources. Or as one CPO said, “ProcureTECH allows you to do two months window shopping in two days.”
These pre-scheduled meetings will be conducted while the main conference programme is in progress, meaning that hosted buyers must elect to opt out of around two of the eight scheduled speaking sessions on the key note programme.
Those wishing to opt-out of the ‘hosted buyer’ facility can pay the retail cost of a delegate ticket to attend the event instead.
The virtual platform.
The platform for the conference will be Remo (remo.co). Remo enables better interaction between delegates than any other platform we have seen (and we have seen a few in the last couple of years!). Here is a short guide on how it works, what you will find when you first enter, and how to ensure that your technical requirements are all okay.
Using the platform is really very simple. However, we do recommend that you check your technical requirement by logging in to Remo prior to the conference.
Who should attend.
If you have responsibility for any of the following, you should be at ProcureTECH:
- Procurement leadership or excellence
- Procurement system development
- Process improvement in your organisation
- Making the business case for technology adoption
- Building procurement capability
- Driving procurement excellence
- Selecting & designing appropriate eProcurement solutions
- Ensuring successful implementation
- Delivering improved customer or User experience – CX and UX
- Heads of Procurement
- Procurement Managers
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS ON ePROCUREMENT
Build TECHNOLOGICAL understanding
Collect HYPER-RELEVENT content
IT. VENDOR Screening
new INNOVATIONS & trends
“I learnt a lot about procurement software and things to consider when considering which procurement system to roll out, including what the marketplace has to offer.”