Most procurement teams are grappling with the challenges of ‘going digital’.
The strategic drivers for this are many, from the desire to streamline processes and drive efficiencies, to better serve end users, to capture better data, to drive greater compliance, to free up procurement time to work more strategically or simply to buy better.
And, yet, the Covid pandemic has also become a driver in itself. Procurement did well at the outset of the pandemic, responding quickly to changing corporate needs. Yet, in many cases, supply side data was found wanting at that time –
The fiscal response to Covid has also driven changing needs from eProcurement technology:
- The new Payment Times Reporting Act 2020 demands agility from large organisations P2P systems.
- The new e-invoicing initiative from the ATO suggests buyers & sellers move online for greater benefits
- C suite business leaders need better information, faster and more accurately from the supply side
- The faster development of eMarketplaces and eCommerce platforms – as we accelerate towards the paperless procurement office.
This ProcureTECH programme will cover all aspects of this agenda as well as relevant contributions on topics close to eProcurement project managers’ needs from Spend Matters (direct from the US), Gartner, Deloitte, KPMG, ArcBlue, the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and many others ….
ProcureTECH is this region’s only large scale independent event specifically focussed on eProcurement technologies that directly enable and assist the procurement function.
The 2022 programme addresses the key challenges most procurement teams face when making the business case, selecting and implementing the right solutions for them.
ProcureTECH ’22 is the 14th annual PASA event and will run ONLINE from 9.00am until 2.00pm (AEST) each day – 11th & 12th May 2022. The twin-track event will include:
- The KEY NOTE speaking programme through the fabulous REMO virtual conferencing platform – which is easy to use and involves no software downloads (see below).
- Simultaneously, the MEETINGS-MOJO app will facilitate one-on-one 20 minute speed-meetings for buyers to briefly meet key vendors of their choice during the event.
- Each vendor also hosts a virtual trade-booth to welcome informal enquiries and offer brief viewings or DEMOs of their products and services
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you have responsibility for any of the following, you should be at ProcureTECH:
- Procurement leadership or excellence
- Procurement system development
- Process improvement in your organisation
- Making the business case for technology adoption
- Building procurement capability
- Driving procurement excellence
- Selecting & designing appropriate eProcurement solutions
- Ensuring successful implementation
- Delivering improved customer or User experience – CX and UX
Don’t miss out – Register today – click here
REASONS TO ATTEND
Adoption of the right technologies has long been recognised as one of the three key pillars for building procurement capability – the others being ‘people’ and ‘process’. An argument is often made that increasingly technology and process are increasingly inseparable.
By attending ProcureTECH you will not only have the chance to explore what new technologies and innovations are now available, and what they can do for you, but also accelerate your understanding of the key issues involved in:
- Identifying the true business problems you are looking to solve through technology
- Scoping your technology needs more tightly
- Building a stronger business case for technology adoption
- Viewing new technology solutions in the technology showcase
- Selecting appropriate technologies
- Implementing new technology and IT strategies
- Integrating with existing legacy systems
- Network, share and connect with others in similar positions
No other eProcurement event in the calendar provides you with this unique opportunity.
BUYERS CAN ATTEND FREE
The PASA ProcureTECH event has always run, both LIVE and ONLINE, through the ‘hosted buyer’ model, whereby bona fide buyers and procurement practitioners can attend this event free of charge.
In order to qualify for the hosted buyer programme, procurement delegates must commit to conducting a minimum of four pre-scheduled meetings on behalf of their organisation for up to 30 minutes only with participating technology suppliers. This allows you to quickly ‘screen’ vendors for suitability with minimum effort or buy-side resources. Or as one CPO said, “ProcureTECH allows you to do two months window shopping in two days.”
These pre-scheduled meetings will be conducted while the main conference programme is in progress, meaning that hosted buyers must elect to opt out of around two of the eight scheduled speaking sessions on the KEY NOTE programme.
And some BUYERS bring more than one team member to enable them to cover all aspects of the event simultaneously and still attend all plenary sessions. Any one organisation may only claim a maximum of THREE hosted buyer tickets under the model. Those wishing to opt-out of the ‘hosted buyer’ facility can pay the retail cost of a delegate ticket to attend the event instead.
ProcureTECH allows you to do two months window shopping in two days.
The ANZ region’s
Premier ProcureTECH Conference
is going virtual again
Join your fellow procurement professionals to explore a wide range of procurement enabling solutions in one place – at one time from the comfort of your own desk.
Buyer attendance is FREE under the hosted buyer model – REGISTER NOW